Property/Rural Services/Single Farm Payment & Environmental Schemes
At Wright Marshall we have invaluable experience in providing advice, practical support and guidance on all elements of the Single Payment Scheme, which is now known for 2015 as the Basic Payment Scheme, and Stewardship plus other grant schemes.
Acting for clients across Cheshire, Derbyshire and South Lancashire we remain up to date with Common Agricultural Policy reform and how it affects farmers and landowners so we are able to ensure our advice is current and best suited to our clients’ needs.
Our professional team can provide advice on:
• Customer registrations and RLE1 forms
• Basic Payment Scheme applications and advice on Greening issues and land options
• Entitlement sales, leases and transfers
• Provisions for BPS and stewardship schemes in tenancy agreements
• New Countryside Stewardship Scheme applications and renewals
For further information please speak to our key personnel below:
Andrew Wallace: 01829 262132
Stephen Buckingham:01625 861122