Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/wrightmarshall/wrightmarshall.co.uk/public/content/themes/theme-wrightmarshall/modules/property/header.php on line 30 data-proxy-value="added to">
Heysbrook Close, Leftwich, Northwich
Price Guide | 32731010
Modern three bedroom shared ownership property located within walking distance to the highly regarded County High School Leftwich
**Available as shared ownership under staircasing scheme to owning 100%** A modern three bedroom semi-detached home forming part of the highly desirable Acorn Gardens development in the heart of Leftwich. Less than 2 years old, this contemporary home was built by the renowned local developer CB Homes and includes a 10 year NHBC new build warranty.
This property is offered for sale with 40% ownership and rent is paid on the remaining 60% to Muir Housing Group equating to £278.76 per month. Shared ownership properties are a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers to climb the housing ladder and staircase the proportion owned up to 100% at a later date. A purchaser wishing to take advantage of the shared ownership scheme must meet certain criteria which we can provide further information on. The current monthly costs are £324.61 which includes the rent payable on the 60% not owned, the ground rent, buildings insurance and service charge. Read more
Interested in this property?
Why not speak to us about it? Our property experts can give you a hand with booking a viewing, making an offer or just talking about the details of the local area.