Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/wrightmarshall/wrightmarshall.co.uk/public/content/themes/theme-wrightmarshall/modules/property/header.php on line 30 data-proxy-value="added to">
Station Road, Buxton
**75% SHARED OWNERSHIP - NO RENT PAYABLE ON THE REMAINING 25%** ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT NOW AVAILABLE. A superb block of RETIREMENT APARTMENTS…
**75% SHARED OWNERSHIP – NO RENT PAYABLE ON THE REMAINING 25%** ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT NOW AVAILABLE. A superb block of RETIREMENT APARTMENTS situated WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF BUXTON and benefitting from numerous features including lift access, in house restaurant, hairdresser and much more!. READY FOR OCCUPATION NOW. Call our office on 01298 23038 to discuss your requirements.