These provide a tried and tested alternative for selling a wide variety of properties, and our experienced team, specialist knowledge and high profile marketing help us achieve the maximum price time and again. The types of property we sell via auction and tender are commonly:
• Left empty following the death of the owner
• In need of varying degrees of renovation work
• Very unusual and difficult to value
• Likely to generate a great deal of interest
• Landmark properties, farms and land, with or without planning permission
• Repossessions, bankruptcy or sold to clear the seller’s debts
• Sold subject to reserve
Wright Marshall conduct their own auctions in individual locations and also through the Auction House brand – see www.auctionhouse.co.uk/cheshire
If you want advice about auctions / tenders or require a free valuation please contact us
Our next Auction is on 31st May at The Swan Hotel, Tarporley at 7pm.
To view full details for the properties at this auction, please click on the links below:
Prime Cheshire Grassland, Formerly part of Highbank Farm, Calveley, Nantwich CW6 9RB.
Results of our Auction on 27th April at the Rowton Hall Hotel are:
The Red Barn, Hanns Hall Road, Willaston, Wirral, CH64 7TG.
Lot 1 sold for £268,000 | Lot 2 sold for £84,000
Pasture & Stables, Chester High Road, Neston, Wirral, CH64 3TH.
Sold for £144,000
6.1 Acres (2.46 HA) of Pastureland, Towers Lane, Helsby, Frodsham, WA6 0JB.
Sold for £92,000