These provide a tried and tested alternative for selling a wide variety of properties, and our experienced team, specialist knowledge and high profile marketing help us achieve the maximum price time and again. The types of property we sell via auction and tender are commonly:
• Left empty following the death of the owner
• In need of varying degrees of renovation work
• Very unusual and difficult to value
• Likely to generate a great deal of interest
• Landmark properties, farms and land, with or without planning permission
• Repossessions, bankruptcy or sold to clear the seller’s debts
• Sold subject to reserve
Wright Marshall conduct their own auctions in individual locations and also through the Auction House brand – see www.auctionhouse.co.uk/cheshire
If you want advice about auctions / tenders or require a free valuation please contact us
Click on the property address to see the full details.
TUESDAY 21st MAY 2019 AT THE SWAN HOTEL, TARPORLEY AT 7.00 P.M.