Back to search

Station Road, Buxton

£243,750

75% Shared Ownership   |   33197119

  •   2 Bedrooms

75% SHARED OWNERSHIP - NO RENT PAYABLE ON THE REMAINING 25%. - READY
FOR OCCUPATION NOW. Located close to the centre…

Share  

Key features

  • 75% SHARED OWNERSHIP
  • CENTRAL LOCATION
  • 1ST FLOOR APARTMENT
  • 2 BEDROOMS
  • LIFT ACCESS
  • RETIREMENT APARTMENT

Full property description

75% SHARED OWNERSHIP – NO RENT PAYABLE ON THE REMAINING 25%. – READY
FOR OCCUPATION NOW. Located close to the centre of Buxton, Devonshire Place is a recently constructed retirement-plus property offering excellent living space, communal gardens, an onsite bistro, lift access, and allocated parking. This larger than average first floor two-bedroom apartment comprises an entrance hallway, a good-sized living room, a fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, the main bedroom featuring a walk-in wardrobe, a shower room, and a WC. This superb block of retirement apartments benefits from numerous features including a hobbies room, a laundry room, mobile scooter storage and much more.

Intercom, wall mounted electric heater, and a spacious built in cupboard. Read more

Interested in this property?

Why not speak to us about it? Our property experts can give you a hand with booking a viewing, making an offer or just talking about the details of the local area.

Have a property to sell?

Find out the value of your property and learn how to unlock more with a free valuation from your local experts. Then get ready to sell.

 

Book a valuation

Help to buy calculator

Help to buy loan

£0

Remaining mortgage

£0

Directions to this property Print this page

Property listed with…

Wright Marshall, Buxton

Buxton Sales & Lettings, Wright Marshall
8, The Quadrant, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 6AW

Mortgage calculator

yrs
%

Your approximate mortgage cost is

£0/month

  Talk to one of our mortgage advisors

Stamp duty calculator

Stamp duty to pay is

£0

Property EPC 1
Property EPC 1

Related properties